Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

My name is Maloe, and I really like the font that is produced when I write in this quicky reply box. Don't be fooled by the username, I'm actually a semi-serious person, but I wanted something different... something that would make people notice.

Heh, yeah, I like the attention.
 
I'm all lol'd out. said:
My name is Maloe, and I really like the font that is produced when I write in this quicky reply box. Don't be fooled by the username, I'm actually a semi-serious person, but I wanted something different... something that would make people notice.

Heh, yeah, I like the attention.

Semi-serious. Nice Melissa.

She's also from that forum I kept mentioning in other threads. I kept bugging her about this forum. It's actually really sane here. That's why I'm still here.
 
Welcome!! The more we are... the more fun we have! XD
 
Hello everybody,

I'm new here. I love the FF series. I've been playing since FFIV was first released on the SNES. My favorite is FFVI. Hence, the name.

Glad to meet everyone.
 
Welcome to FFNet.
I hope you have a good time with us here :)
 
Hello everybody!
Well, I am from Russia, from Magadan exactly (This is town in Russia).
I know my English is poor, but I can speak!
I love Final Fantasy, from my "childhood". My famoust is FFVII.
 
UltimaOriginal said:
Yes, that forum is perfect! And I can practice my english :)))
We all need to do that from time to time.

Oh, and hello. Hope you like it here.

You should! :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top