Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

UltimaOriginal said:
Yes, that forum is perfect! And I can practice my english :)))

Many people do it here, like me! XD
Welcome to FFNet :)
 
Hello!

Welcome to FFNet.

Obey the rules, and have a great time.

....

Now that being formal is over, hey dude!

Welcome! =P
 
I hope all you newbies enjoy our forum! :)
 
Well I've been away for a while, and when I do think of coming on this forum, it's always at the wrong time (I'm away from the computer type of thing). I've also been involved with a clan on Counterstrike: Source a lot too.

I also got kicked out of my aunt's place (today), so activity will be at a lesser amount still (unless my mom's boyfriend lets me on and so on regularly). I'll be getting my own place soon too, and we're submitting a form to Manitoba Housing, where they have places in the city that you're able to get an appartment for a minimal price, and some aren't that bad even. So hopefully for the time being, I'll be around.

I've also been having a lot of problems in other forums that I've actually been a member of for over a year - one of the forums I've been a member for over two years, and the three forums I'm pretty much leaving. Right now it'll be this forum and Gaia that I'll be on.

I'm also wondering if I (might) be able to change my username (or do I do that with the RPG hack system?), and well, I'd do that so the couple of people who do know me on this forum wouldn't know "who I was" sort of thing. I think you get the picture.

So I guess you can say "I'm back".
 
I donated you some money to get your named changed. (FFNet Guild, Change Username)

And, welcome back man. =D
 
Hello! I'm Lalu, i'm french (that's why I make much english faults), if you don't anderstand what i wright, no problem, please tell me and i'll stop to post on this forum.
I randomly took an english forum about ff, 'cause I love final fantasy since I'm 9 so.....here i am!
I played to 5,6,7,8,9,X,X-II, and XII, I prefer the 8 (just because it's my first). I like all sorts of games but rpg still my favourite.

I wait a reply before continue to post (if my english is very bad don't hesitate ^^) thx
 
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA another 8 fan

and it's a SHE

and SHE is french


and I.. missed.. o.o IT?

..........

O.O


u.u *lights up a canon and aims it at his own face*
 
Wondering where this thread was. lol

My name is Bryan, but all my friends refer to me as Therath or TxR. I got the name from my D&D character, we played every night and people just got used to calling me Therath. lol

I absolutely love FF, some more than others. VI is climbing up my list and IV (still haven't beaten) was my favorite till I came across X.

As you may have noticed by my post count, I like forums and I can't resist posting over the limit. lol And unless I'm criticizing a game, I'm pretty easy to get along with. :) I hope to get to know everyone.
 
*looks back @ lalu's post*


*remembers how stupid it was to miss it*

*bawlz again* she wuz french T.T


.......... o.o

*gets over it temporarily*

w-welcome TXR, nice to meetchu; at the moment i repreZent erryone, but stick around'ere long enough, n u'll get t' see how cool this place really is, especially when teh more active ppl like u come around



....... ._.```

*startz bawlin again* an 'er fave was 8!!! ~.~
 
brand new

??? err right

Well my names Kane but my nicknames rissole. Love FF. I have I,II,VII,VIII,X,XII and soon i'll be getting X-2 and Dissidia. VII was probably my favorite because it was the first playstation game and final fantasy game i ever played although X is getting up there.

I'm up for a chat at anytime. Just PM me or add me msn "[email protected]" without quotations.

Hope to get to know everyone here :D
 
srsly?

i hear ppl sayin they're some of teh best there is ;), i can say that about 8, but i havent played 9 though >.<

*accidentaly scrolls up to lalu's post again*

freakin lousy nostalgia T.T!!!!
 
I had the chance to play VIII, technically, I still have it, but it was cracked when I bought it and no one takes PS1 games anymore. >_> I'd get an Emulator or something, but for the life of me, I can't find one that isn't too big for my PC.

IX I've played, nearly finished the first disk, but I was borrowing it and the guy I borrowed it from doesn't talk to me anymore. :P I liked it, although the misshapen characters kinda drove me nuts...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top