ipod

Do you like your ipod?

  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Can't live without it

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Wish I never had one

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Don't owned one

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Need one

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Others

    Votes: 3 27.3%

  • Total voters
    11

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Do anyone here owns an ipod?

If so do you like it?

A few months back my mom brought me an ipod. Not just anyone, but the video one. She paid $500 bucks for it. I was mad and still mad. I mean just think about what I could have brought if she just brought a cheep one. I never even uses it. It does have a power button and the power doesn't last. I really hate it.
 
ouch,well i never use it.there's never a good time to listen to music.i can't listen to music playing games,or watching t.v.i have better things to do than listen to a stupid ipod.
 
I don't even like it. I like my cd player better. Its faster too.
 
Can't live without it. i use it at school, use it before i go to sleep, and when i workout. soon i'll chage my radio in my car so i can use my ipod when i drive.
 
I need one, I'm still a dinosaur with my lovely pirated music CDs. I've heard the standard ipod can carry 30 GB! I'm guessing for videos, but I don't even think I have over 10GB of music on my entire computer. :p

So yes, I'd like to get one whenever.
 
i need one too. my friend has one and it is killing me!!!!
my mp3 has a 12 song capacity!!!!!! it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
i just have no money............ that sucks.............. : (
: (
: (
 
Well my bro has one,I think it's more convenient that my MP4 in organising the music, otherwise I'm not influenced by other diffrences + In your case your Mom did this out of love so just be thankful to have that kind of affection (Because some others don't)
I might sound like a boring parent but if you had grown up in diffrent circumstances you would understand more easily my point of view!
 
also you don't need to carry all your CDs with you if you have an ipod
 
blukazoo159 said:
i need one too. my friend has one and it is killing me!!!!
my mp3 has a 12 song capacity!!!!!! it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then that's really a crappy Mp3-Player. :O
 
I have one which can store 6,000 songs on it. The screen is cracked though so it's kinda hard to see which song is about to play next.
 
Mines can store I think either 8,000 or 10,000.
 
I don't own or want an Ipod because I hate their advertising program. The advertisments make it sound like Ipods are something seperate and better than MP3 players. But Ipods are MP3 players! Just a different brand.

It is the same thing as how they advertise Macs as better and different than other computers because they are MACS!!! Not PCs . Only Microsoft makes PCs.
So they implant into your mind that macs are something completely different than a personal computer. Even though that is exactly what they are.

I don't hate apple products. I just hate their advertising. I also don't hop on trends. Since everyone is buying Ipods I'll go out and buy another
brand's MP3 just because they aren't popular. They do the same things, you have many more options, and they generally cost less.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top