Irvine sexy?

Do you think Irvine hott?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • He is cute.....not hott

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • He is a sexy beast

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Ewww he isn't

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is too much of a fraky kid to be hott

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Oh I really need me a man like him

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Am I the only one here that think Irvine is a super hottie?

I mean he is sooo hott. He is tall, he got the way,the hair, and the gangta lend. ;res

How could no one not respect such a hottie like Irvine!!!!
 
Last edited:
Yay I'm glad someone agree.
 
^HA HA...well, now that I think about it (for the five seconds it took for me to look up this topic again,) Irvine wasn't AS awesome-looking as, say, Squall. But they were both lookers, alright. XP
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top