Irvine

gcarev10

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
486
Age
51
Location
Where Dimension Interval
Occupation
no job
RPG Name
Psycho Mantis
I have filings that no1 love that guy in the game but that is not what i thinking abaut him i love that guy coz he is 2-nd best character in the game for me.
 
I agree with you here.. Irvine was a cool guy.. reminds me of myself a lil.. *a quiet loner person.. who fell for a girl then became lively* hehe
 
What u think abaut Irvine and that girl staf, dont u think that ours guy's was litle scard of him and his acting to ours girls.
 
I'm ok with Irvine...thought he can be disturbing at times...

but he's a very good fighter,his reputation as Garden's Elite Sharpshooter wasn't made out of nothing...
 
on this way i won batle vs ultima weapon i will col that batle Irvine vs ultima weapon.
squall hero, zell hero, irvine draw eden,ultima atk with sward,squall meltdown,zell draw ultima, irvine aura,ultima meteor, irvine limit break pulse ammo +6 dmg 6400,ultima quake,squall meltdown, zell draw ultima,irvine limit break pulse ammo + 6 dmg 9999, ultima sward atk, squall meltdown, zell draw ultima, ultima meteor,irvine limit break + 6 dmg 9999,won batle ,batle over.
I mast say i was lucky coz of that all think and that is my fastes way to won batle vs ultima weapon.
statisticks:
zell squall Irvine
attack attack Attack
magic magic Magic
item Gf Gf
draw item Draw
ability ability ability
hp+80% hp+80% hp+80%
str+60% str+40% str+40%
spd+20% spd+40% spd+40%

I would like to know did u trayd smoething like that this is on some way challanges for me .
 
Irvine, after squall and zell is my third favorite character for limit breaks.

I like that fast ammo plus I like that incendiary ammo to use against enemies who are weak against fire.
 
Yea Irvine is awesome. except next time i will probs use the pulse ammo to make squalls lionheart instead of on irvines limit break.
 
Just use the refining system and yeah use the pulse ammo for squalls lionheart. I cant remember of the top of my head how many items you need to make your pulse ammo though.

Been awhile since I played this final fantasy. Maybe two years now!
 
yea u need something like 11 pulse ammo and an adamanitne and something else. Ive only ever had it once, i never really focused on my weapons.
 
Irvine is my fav in FF8.

He seem more real and down to earth.

Squall was cool too, don't get me wrong. But i seem to relate more to Irvine so hes my fav. Plus well Irvine hotter i think. *_*
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top