Is FF-XI... Still Worth Buying For PS2?

I'm not ever going to buy it for PS2. To much work and money, I prefer to play it on the PC, plus I bet there are special feature you can only get in the online version.
 
I have it for Windows, even though I don't play it at the moment. I guess I can say that it is my favourite game ever. I like almost everything in this game.
 
i know this sounds a bit tight but its a big let down with having to pay to play final fantasy XI online it puts a lot of people off i believe that they would get a lot more members if they lowered there monthly cost
 
Lol, once I buy it I will have people bowing to me. I will be known as one of the best players. Might take four years to become the best player ebver but I take that chance.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top