is FFX-2 anygood

eh? the storyline for it is like a add-on that can be explained in 150-30 secs...the game was jus used as a marketing scheme to keep us busy till they came up with their next console seller.
 
Da Chink said:
eh? the storyline for it is like a add-on that can be explained in 150-30 secs...the game was jus used as a marketing scheme to keep us busy till they came up with their next console seller.

true..., and get profit off it
 
on my opinion i would say ffX-2 is no good at all.
 
When I first started playing this game it took me awhile to get used to it. I am on chapter 3 at the mo and am really starting to get into this game.

I dont think much of some of the mini games though. Sphere break, what a load of shite!!!
 
Yeah, it's a pain to try to understand this game's story if you don't know FFX ( :rolleyes: )

I only got the story on my 2nd try, I'm now on my 3rd. I wanna see all the possible endings and get all the Drasspheres leveled up :p
 
No I didn't like the game, when your characters are all at level 99 at the end of the game and it didn't even take you a week...the game is way to easy
 
I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. I've played them all. This one isn't the worst out there. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give X-2 an 8. It's nice because it continues on with the world of Spira, after Yuna brings the calm. I could say what happens, but I don't wanna spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it. But overall, it's pretty good. It's deffinatly more girl oriented than the others.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top