is FFX-2 anygood

squall7468

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
22
Age
36
Location
Silverspring MD
Occupation
student
hey i havent played FFX-2 yet and ppl have been telling me that the game sucks is it anygood if so tell me :)
 
Umm, Did you like 10? If you did there is some chance you'll like it but not much. personally i hated it.
 
Let me just say this about that. Final Fantasy X-2 was not a garbage game. I do admit that the game can be quite girly, and annoying some times, but as a game it's pretty solid. The last boss is pathetically easy, but you can get different ending depending on how much you gave a damn.

Can you honestly say bad things about the job system? It was pretty flawless if you ask me. The only thing I would've made better about it is some sort of Limit Break/Overdrive/Trance attack that would be class specific for each class (ie. Berserker runs backward and charges the enemy, dropkicking them) At least these would prove for some good video clips. Either way though, it was a solid system, and a pretty solid game as well.

STOP HURTING ITS FEELINGS
 
Interesting game, but can't match its predeccessor: FFX. Overall, it's not to bad though. It's just my opinion that Ten was better.
 
Its story has more fun compeard wth FFX,not as sad as FFX.If you like FFX,you wiil like FFX-2 too.Maybe it will take you sometime to get used to the new system,but it's very interesting as well
 
Last edited:
Very good gameplay, I enjoyed the battle system but other than that its was one of Squares biggest mistakes imo. It has hardly any story, the characters suck, Yuna has gone from being a Priestess to something that looks like a bloody whore and theres that sickening thing where Brother fancies Yuna even though they are related (he is Cids son and Cid is Yunas uncle).
I can only remeber one mini game (I love a good mini game =P) and that was sphere break, which was very annyoing if you suck at maths or just plain hate it anyway but you had to do it for the lady luck shpere...

meh, FFX-2 is just not that good if you ask me.

Sorry all Yuna fans but its just how she looks to me :p
 
squall7468 said:
hey i havent played FFX-2 yet and ppl have been telling me that the game sucks is it anygood if so tell me :)

I'll make it simple... it's shite
 
Maybe many players can't accept Yuna's change in FFX-2,but i like that Yuna,who tries her best to search for Tidus.
 
??Cloud said:
Maybe many players can't accept Yuna's change in FFX-2,but i like that Yuna,who tries her best to search for Tidus.


I never really liked Yuna (shock, horror) so even though I find the change pretty silly I can still accept it.
 
squall7468 said:
hey i havent played FFX-2 yet and ppl have been telling me that the game sucks is it anygood if so tell me :)

I can say that, although it was a supplement to FFX, it wasn't anything like it. I'm happy about the endings we can unlock - if you are willing to take the time. But elements of the original remain true. The battle system, the world. I hated the final boss though. Was square drinking when they came up with this shadow-Tidus? What a joke. I still feel like the two put together make the second best though. FFVII is by far, the best as you've seen me post. I hope that clarifies things for you squall.
 
FF10-2 was one of the worst if not the worst FF. It still beats many other games though.
 
ffx-2 its a very great game but yuna can´t summon but she rikku and paine can have drespeares
 
Its relly bad but i am a very very very big FF fan so i play it even it is big bunch of CRAP!
 
10 was better than x-2 now its not good at all you only can use 3 chacaters and wots with the dress spheres and no summons
 
Finally played it, i encouraged myself to play and finish it at least once. ^_-
^^ And here's my rating aswell:


1.Music
2.Graphics
3.Story
4.Random Gameplay
5.Secrets and Sidequests
6.Characters
7.World in time and place
8.Battle Gameplay
9.Challenge
10.Humor

1. 3,5/5
2. 5/5
3. 2/5
4. 3/5
5. 2,5/5
6. 2/5
7. 3,5/5
8. 2,5/5
9. 2/5
10. 2/5

56 % ^^;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top