Is Final Fantasy VI better than Vice City?

FF VI has more substance.
 
Final Fantasy VI is better I think, don't really like games like Vice City
 
i think final fantasy is better,lol you went to the wrong site to ask that question
 
No they didn't. The entire purpose of this thread was to get ppl to vote for Kefka in the Kefka vs Tommy Vercetti (from GTA) vote. GameFAQs had a character contest this summer, where characters would go up against each other in polls in a tournament-style until only one remained (like a play-off in sports). Kefka lost to Tommy Vercetti, btw. And no, you can't go vote, the contest's been over for months already. Mario won it.

EDIT: The result of the character contest is here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/sum05_bracket.php
 
mario should deserve to win a "popularity" contest, thats basically what all "which character is better" poll, mario is probably a more known household name throughout the U.S. than ex-president Clinton
 
mario might have won the poll but i prefer hands down luigi,even mushroomis better.back to the vice city vs ff6 easily ff coz theres so much more to think about in the game,while your tommy the most exciting thing you can do is change the radio station ...WOW
 
I thought the GTA games were okay, although I've only seen my friends play San Andreas. Although I don't know why little kids would want a game like that, but meh.

Crap. We just revived a thread...

Oh! Well of course I like FFVI better than Vice City. Okay, I've never played Vice City...but I think it'd be kinda hard to find many games better than FFVI anyway, so...
 
Well, i've played the first 4 GTA games (GTA, GTA London, GTA2, GTA3: Liberty City, and GTA: Vice City), but i mostly enjoy the very first ones (view from above :D ).

But Final Fantasy versus GTA.... :/just not comparable. You'ld might wanna put Final Fantasy vs. Star Ocean or another rpg :rolleyes:.
 
I actually don't know Star Ocean, and 't seems that you're a big fan of that game, what's it like? A lot like Final Fantasy? ^_^
 
There are a few important differences; unlike FF, Star Ocean is science fiction, sort of.. where ppl from advanced civilizations for one reason or another ends up on underdeveloped planet(s) where most or all of the story takes place.. and all battling is in real-time, no turn-based combat. There are still random battles in the older parts in the series though. Other than that they are pretty much classical japanese RPGs. Oh, and they all also feature neat item creation systems.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top