Is it possible to use the debug mode to mess with the in-game models?

Mjcool

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
83
RPG Name
Matt
You know, look at them and stuff.

If not, is there a program that does make it possible out there?
 
How exactly can I use the Debug Mode to get me to all the boss fights?

I can't make the game put me where I want to be for some reason.

Please?
 
Last edited:
Re: How exactly can I use the Debug Mode to get me to all the boss fights?

Damn! OK, I'll try and be less confusing.

The Debug Room lets you warp to specific points, but it doesn't tell you where those points are.

I need to know which warps take me to the point directly before each boss fight.

If you're confused about the debug room...oh boy. Can't help you there.

It involves a Gameshark code.
 
Re: How exactly can I use the Debug Mode to get me to all the boss fights?

Well I know WHAT it is... but as far as anything specific about how it works... maybe you should PM ShadowHeart. I don't know if he would be able to help you, but he seems pretty knowledgeable bout puters... perhaps Yggrasill would know as well...

Me <--- is guessing @ this point :(

Sorry.
 
Re: How exactly can I use the Debug Mode to get me to all the boss fights?

Don't be sorry! At least you responded.
 
Re: How exactly can I use the Debug Mode to get me to all the boss fights?

I still need help...
 
A little. I think I'm just gonna have to accept that it's not happening.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top