Is it weird that I share Seifer's dream?

Oh, and my dream is slightly different, in that it applies to the real world.

I'd love nothing more than to be a bodyguard for a beautiful woman.
 
well yeah I mean this increases the people who share it,
like who wouldn't protect someone/something/whatever that he loves????
 
*points at the member Squall Lionheart, who was just overpassionate about Rinoa and everything else about FFVIII*

Yes, you can.
 
This is not a spam but.....huh?
[EDIT] You can forget about it, don't wanna change the subject
 
Ido not think its weird share Seifer's dream :)
 
I think Seifer's dream is passionate. When my fiance proposed to me, he said what Squall said to Rinoa when they're in Edea's garden outside the orphanage (He's a big fan of FF8 too). Alot later in FF8 Squall begins to share Seifers dream...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top