M Mjcool Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 83 RPG Name Matt Aug 12, 2006 #21 Oh, and my dream is slightly different, in that it applies to the real world. I'd love nothing more than to be a bodyguard for a beautiful woman.
Oh, and my dream is slightly different, in that it applies to the real world. I'd love nothing more than to be a bodyguard for a beautiful woman.
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Aug 12, 2006 #22 Oh, okay. Well, I'm sure you aren't alone.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Aug 12, 2006 #23 well yeah I mean this increases the people who share it, like who wouldn't protect someone/something/whatever that he loves????
well yeah I mean this increases the people who share it, like who wouldn't protect someone/something/whatever that he loves????
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 12, 2006 #24 Is it weird that I share Seifer's dream? Click to expand... No, you've been playing too much Final Fantasy VIII.
Is it weird that I share Seifer's dream? Click to expand... No, you've been playing too much Final Fantasy VIII.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Aug 12, 2006 #25 You can NEVER play too muchff8
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 13, 2006 #26 *points at the member Squall Lionheart, who was just overpassionate about Rinoa and everything else about FFVIII* Yes, you can.
*points at the member Squall Lionheart, who was just overpassionate about Rinoa and everything else about FFVIII* Yes, you can.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Aug 13, 2006 #27 This is not a spam but.....huh? [EDIT] You can forget about it, don't wanna change the subject
dirge_of_sephiroth Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 10, 2006 Messages 62 Age 46 Location you don't want to know Occupation Writer/Journalist/Photographer RPG Name Helna R'shuken Aug 13, 2006 #28 Amazing... Wait, don't ask why, I'm saying that.
ave Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 18, 2006 Messages 107 Age 36 Location black mage villige Occupation soulreaper,Witch Hunter RPG Name natsuya ayame Nov 10, 2006 #29 Ido not think its weird share Seifer's dream
My hero Squall Chocobo Rider Member Joined Oct 29, 2006 Messages 102 Age 38 Location Cairns, Australia Website www.myspace.com Occupation Trainee Information Technician Nov 10, 2006 #30 I think Seifer's dream is passionate. When my fiance proposed to me, he said what Squall said to Rinoa when they're in Edea's garden outside the orphanage (He's a big fan of FF8 too). Alot later in FF8 Squall begins to share Seifers dream...
I think Seifer's dream is passionate. When my fiance proposed to me, he said what Squall said to Rinoa when they're in Edea's garden outside the orphanage (He's a big fan of FF8 too). Alot later in FF8 Squall begins to share Seifers dream...
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Nov 23, 2006 #31 Thats well romantic. The thread author had a dream that he/she was a sorcerus knight, cool dream. I dont remember much of what I dream.
Thats well romantic. The thread author had a dream that he/she was a sorcerus knight, cool dream. I dont remember much of what I dream.