Is it worth it?

yes, it makes it good for lvling up....but as said before, u have to run away and heal urself...

THATS WAT I HATE ABOUT YAIZMAT!!! why make the 'ultimate' fight like that!? so u can run away and heal urself, then go back to it and pick up where u left off?? unless it casts regen on itself as u leave then it gains health as ur gone....GGGRRRRR
 
so did i....or how bout the T-rex in the 1st area.....not guna try that again at the satrt of the gamenow am i
 
Theres also one in the Zertinarian caverns. But it isn't a T-Rex...and it doesn't use Devour either. It just attacks the other monster. I was watching it for a while to see who would win because both of them were pretty even in strength and HP. But a flan just had to appear and attack me. So I had to run away...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top