is Seifer a gunblade master?

Re: is Seifer a gunblade master?

definately Squall would win and i dont think Seifer is a gunblade master :confused:
 
I think Squall would win because he is more concentraited in a fight than Seifer who seems to rush into it.
 
I think Seifer would win becaus he hawe kill Odin in a singl blow.
 
Squall has a better limit break, GF's, and although he is younger it seems that he has more skill. I mean, in FF8 Seifer was just a weak little punk-ass. XD And plus, the cold, distant-type warriors, although stereotypical, are always better in battle; always calm and collected. And kewl. X3
 
Actually, I'm not really sure about whether Seifer won the opening battle or not... ( I can't remember the conversations either... XD ) but Squall does make the scar that Seifer has in the opening scene, as well as Seifer does Squall's one.

About a battle... I think Squall would win. Because Squall wins him all through the game, since we 'train/improve' Squall. Because he's supposed to improve and get stronger.
 
When you check the demo of ff8 you see squall do the same damage to seifers face but on the actual game that part is missing off the fmv.

I dont think seifer is as good as squall though but his clothes are cool.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top