Is Sephiroth and Cloud FFVII?

Well i know your atleast past the ship by now i think. So you'd go from Costa De Sol to Coral, then to the Gold Saucer which after a while you get the buggy (which you can use to get Aeris 4th Limit, Great Gospel), then you go to Gongaga (think its spelt like that) which is optional i think, then to Cosmo Canyon and finally after that your at Nibelheim.

I'm pretty sure thats right :D
 
Lol yes he is. Also when you go to Gongaga (still dont no) you'll fight the Turks I'm sure. After you defeat them, have Tifa & Aeris in your party cos there's an interesting story thing with Zack that can only be watched when Tifa & Aeris are in your party. It's short but it might explain stuff.
 
yes its in that order, and gongaga is optional yes. u get cait sith in the gold saucer...u r a little while from vincent yes
 
no, its gongaga with an o. cids alrite, i like his dragon limit thing? i cant member what its called haha
 
Indeed, we need to fix that, especially since I need to be setting an example. Sigh..

Anyway, being the anti-groupie I am, I figured out that Sephy, by himself, is pretty damn awesome, but with all of his popularity, I find it hard to like him, cause then I feel like part of a crowd. I prefer Genesis, I mean, for a dude, Genesis is sexy. :P
 
well i guess we jus have different opinions :) which is good i guess? we get to express our different opinions
 
Such is the purpose of a forum, which is why I love it. :D

Still, though, I loved Genesis, least till I finished DoC, GACKT is sexy as hell, but the English voice actor absolutely ruined his image. >_>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top