is squall the best character in ff8

Are you saying is he the best Charachter stat wise? Or just the best charachter in relation to how much people like him?
 
... Wait a sec... You just made a post under the "What is your favorite FF8 charachter" topic stating that Zell was your favorite not 5 miniutes ago...

(addressing the post under this one)
I was talking to Auron
 
Last edited:
So...does this thread have any purpose? I'm not exactly in the mood for games right now.

I think Squall is the second best in terms of damage, next to Zell. (He could be tied with Rinoa, which makes sense.)

Character-wise, I'd say he's the best.
 
He is very wise but I don't know. It don't really matter to me. Any character is good as long as you know what you doing. I can work with just any type of character as long as they have style or something I like.
 
Damage wise, no.

I'd have to damage wise he is the absolute worst. This is not counting his limits of course..even though i have never seen renzokuken do 9999...EVER. So apart from lionheart, his limits don't even match the other characters.

As a matter of fact, with max stats iv'e done over 14k with one of Quistis's limits, Shockwave Pulser. 14k is pretty much equivalent to an unboosted eden. (On my game it is anyway, and eden is maxed. Keep in mind the gf abilities such as the Sum Mag+% ability also are a factor in how much damage the gf does)
 
Not true Ultemicia. On my save file, which is at the end of the game, all my characters have max stats and their best weapons. Squall does about 6.7k most of the time. Zell does 9999 on almost all enemies except the ones that have high defense. And same for all the other characters.

Sure, Squall's Faded Circle, Rough Divide and that big blast thing (i forget what"s it called) does 9999, and so does Lionheart but it nevvver get that until about the 3rd form of ultimecia when she junctions to griever. Iv'e NEVER ever seen Renzokuken do 9999.

And if you tell me that in your save file, Squall does 9999 all the time. I will tell you you are full of it.
 
Wow man...there was actually a omega weapon contest?

I'm tempted to try this method and see if i can defeat him like that O.o
 
Well i just tried it, i managed to do it too.

It seems to me that as long as there is a character with an active turn before another one finishes his/her turn, it will keep letting you go on and on, and omega can't do anything but sit there looking ugly.
 
just to answer the question of the forum... in terms of being cool... yup
otherwise its zell... because of his potential
or irvine because of his 'click click boom' method
 
No, I would more or less consider every playable character besides Zell and Quistis to be superior to Squall in one way or another.
 
Squall's cute and all. But he's so emo and I don't really like that character much. But he was my favorite right off the bat cause I was at first wanting to kill Seifer and Zell.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top