Isn't it cute?

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
I bought a Chocobo =D=D=D=D


Boco-1.jpg


Boco-2.jpg



So kawaii (^.^)
 
Awwww, it is so cute!!!

I might look up one on Ebay. You are so lucky!!!
 
zOMG! *dies from fofo overload* x_X

zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! zOMG!

Leik - I want a chocobo nao! ;_;
 
@_@ Spec...look deep into my *cough* T-C's eyes... xD>

j00 are gonna give up the fofo chocobo... Baco wants to come to the U.S.

...and he says he wants Cactaur soup for dinner for his first meal in the U.S.

@_@

Submit... suuuuuuubmiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!

xDDDDDDDD>
 
Zeromus_X said:
What happened to Bacchus? Or maybe that's his Greek name...

That is the most adorable thing I've seen in awhile. Where did you get him?
In a store, here in Portugal =)

Oh.. and btw... that must be the problem ^^ I forgot that the god actually had a english translation. I used his portuguese name. I mean, John used.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
awe that is sooooo cute.
 
Hey, Spec. Did you see any Moombas? :p

And in a completely unrelated matter, but since this is Spamtastic and all, are you aware of the existence of any kind of chicken plushies? xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top