Isu & Jaejoong dressed similar

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
delete this please

delete this please
 
Last edited:
hmmm........EmpressCrystal
i think alot of people here( me to ) have no idea who they are.
;a02
 
.........
 
Last edited:
they look alike.well crudd their dressed alike so .. hmmm i don think im helping here am i ?
 
.........
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
Isu is the lead singer from M.C The Max which I discuss a lot here. And Jaejoong is the creepy vampire guy from DBSK I talk about a lot too.

Kat, Gackt, Hydra, and maybe Kb knows who they are. Well, I think they do.
Don't forget me!!! Wow, they really do look the same. But, I could definitely tell it's Jaejoong.
 
I didn't forget about you.

This thread turned into some weird contest on Soompi.

I still don't get how that happened. Basically everyone pinning Isu against Jaejoong. Like who is cuter.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top