Its all 6000

yeah but the way kite says it is different and spec are you on gaia cause me miyu and kite are to
 
TOO MUCH l33t SOO CONFUSING *head explodes*
 
Fine...I'll say it..."It's all 6000!" there ya' happy!?
 
Yes very happy I have that warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy :)
no not really we need kite to say it for it to be complete and im kind of sad today so no.
 
Yeah but "Aidens" gone on that fieldtrip so no but yeah im fine.
Just remember ;sel wants pie
 
No, ;mar wants pie.

And he gets what he wants.

'Cause he's Mario and all that.
 
7|-|€ ¶µ¡ç|< ß|20\/\/|\| ƒ0>< _|µ|\/|p€þ 0\/€|2 7|-|€ £@2¥ þ09. :p

Translation:

+|-|3 O,|_|!(|< |3|20\/\/|\| |=0X J|_||\/||*3|) 0\/3|2 +|-|3 |_47_`/ |)06. :p
 
Wow, zawesome translation.

It goes from unreadable to unreadable.

=O
 
Re: Its all 5,999

I don't get it.

But it's funny.

So, it's all 5,999.

Not 6,000. =P
 
I still don't have a clue as to what you guys are talking about. XD
 
Last edited:
Yggdrasill said:
I still don't have a clue as to what you guys are talking about. XD
Well, dang.

I wish you could fill me in, but you don't know and all. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top