It's been a while since I posted art

Max the Man

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
370
Age
34
Location
in front of my computer
Website
www.maxtheman.proboards54.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Maximilian
arena.jpg


I drew this originally as a comission on Gaia (it's a Role Play Character) and I wanted to enter it in the Art Arena, but it's too big... so I want some comments!

NOTE: the thing around the moon is a rose... she's an earth manipulator, so I added that

EDIT: and I just noticed that the arms are too short, also.
 
It's very simple.

Which makes it nice. :) I can't stop looking at it, even if it is that plain. It's very nice.
 
I like it... Its very interesting and well drawn. And i think the arms are fine, yes, they are a tad short, but its un-noticable. (IMO)
 
well, to be honest, the moon/rose is tuff to see in the drawing. I didn't even know it was a moon until you mentioned it in your first post. I do like the drawing of the girl, but the moon/rose needs to be fixed up a bit.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top