Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 20, 2007 #21 Yeah he is an awesome voice actor...I just wish he kinda looked more like Vincent thats all. But thats asking for a lot I know...thats nearly immposible.
Yeah he is an awesome voice actor...I just wish he kinda looked more like Vincent thats all. But thats asking for a lot I know...thats nearly immposible.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 20, 2007 #22 Enless you are looking at Emono Haouin. He is famous just for looking like and cosplaying Vincent. Seriously! LOOK! http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~emono.h/%8D%AE%83%5E%81%5B%83N%83X%91%9D%90B%89%BB%8Cv%89%E6/e_tvin_10.jpg
Enless you are looking at Emono Haouin. He is famous just for looking like and cosplaying Vincent. Seriously! LOOK! http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~emono.h/%8D%AE%83%5E%81%5B%83N%83X%91%9D%90B%89%BB%8Cv%89%E6/e_tvin_10.jpg
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 22, 2007 #23 I know you have showed him to me before....but he doesn't sound like Vincent...and he still has nothing on him
I know you have showed him to me before....but he doesn't sound like Vincent...and he still has nothing on him
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 23, 2007 #24 *nods* well he isn't a real person, vincent i mean, so its hard
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 23, 2007 #25 Yeah true...but boy if he was....
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 24, 2007 #26 then he would have to live in a sacluded place with tons of body gaurds to protect him from rabid fan girls such as myself
then he would have to live in a sacluded place with tons of body gaurds to protect him from rabid fan girls such as myself
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #27 Yeah I know right. We would find a way around those body guards Tifa.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 24, 2007 #28 oh hell ya
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #29 Or we could just fight our way through them lol *thinks*
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 25, 2007 #30 which would be more sexy and evil?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 25, 2007 #31 Yeah it would! Unless some of them are hot...which I doubt...but you never know. Anyways. Maybe we could convert the hot ones to our side?
Yeah it would! Unless some of them are hot...which I doubt...but you never know. Anyways. Maybe we could convert the hot ones to our side?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 26, 2007 #32 good idea
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 28, 2007 #33 Yeah doesn't it sound it?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 28, 2007 #34 kelley you always have the best ideas!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 30, 2007 #35 I know thats because I am the shite.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa May 3, 2007 #36 er...no comment
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 3, 2007 #37 You know its true. I am funny as heck. Thats all that ready matters
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa May 5, 2007 #38 sure you are kelley, you keep telling yourself that >.>
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #39 Whatever, you laugh your ass off almost every morning. So you know I am funny.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa May 7, 2007 #40 Those are laughs of being scared by a crazy person what are you talking about XD