It's not a RUMOR!

ph about how they do intend to re-make seven, that they are just waiting for the time to remake it.
 
Oh yeah okay....now I remember. Everybody hopes they do it. But I do and don't want them to you know? Because even though I know they aren't changing the story line...and just enhancing the graffics. Why can't they just leave the game alone and let it go down in history as one of the best GAMES ever?
 
i'd love to see it done, who knows, maybe in years and years to come it could happen. We've all seen things which have been told would never happen take place years later when the technology was available to do it. Fingers crossed they do it one day.
 
expect it end of 08 and into 09. They are going to make it, just waiting for the right time to do it. Insiders hint in the next two years
 
I would like them to do it but as I said. They better not change a single thing except for enhance the graffics and such. The story doesn't need to be better. Its already perfect.
 
i dont see why they would want to change anything, but i had a realy great example of a game being re-released, but i forgot what it was... :/
 
Yeah thats exactly what I am saying. They do not need to change nething. I don't care if you think the fans will like it or not. Don't bother. Because theres a big chance that we won't because we already like it the way it is.
 
>.> I still want a remake. I think they know very well if they were to change anything about it other than graphics, and glitches, that no one would be happy. I don't even think they would be happy. Maybe that is why they are a little hesatent about doing it. Again though, they already know the game is loved by millions, and they saw the reaction from the tech demo. So I think they will, they just want to take time, so they don't mess anything up, is all.
 
Yeah I think they should redo it and junk. Totally. They just really have to be careful about what they are doing is all. No rush process becasue if just anything is different. I am sure we will all catch it. lol. So thats good that they are taking their time. That will make the fans all happy and totally worth waiting for.
 
That's not offical. That's the tech demo for E3. There is nothing offical yet, because of the fact "Oh we're not remaking it. What on earth are you talking about?" *wisperwispertonomura* "I think we better do it!"
 
ah they will give them another year. Bet by the end of this year you will hear something. They can't hide it forever.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top