It's Thanksgiving!

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
So, what're you doing on Turkey Day?

I'm staying at home and getting fat. o_o

(It's not like the fat'll stay, but whatever. ;])

So, how's your Thanksgiving been so far? :D
 
No thanksgiving here. Just another traditional american custom.

I don't think I have ever eaten a turkey... but I love meat, so I guess I'd love to eat one! =D

So, do you usually eat apple pie after dinner?
 
Nah. I usually hold my stomach and think, "Oh, why did I eat so much? D:"

Turkey is kind of bland without sides. Now, you should eat ham or bacon.. ;]
 
What do you usually do on Thanksgiving?
 
well i play ddr til i burn 1000 cals.....i don't eat bird...i eat sellfish for the day of thanks then my,mom and sis whach the cowboy game,then we just hang
 
Heh heh, good for you dude. ;]

I didn't eat anything meat-and-or-bird-like tonight...I just had rolls and bread, mostly, and some veggies...

...And a cookie. XD

Meh, Thanksgiving...kind of blows, when you come right down to it. @_@
 
= \

It can if you don't feel you are blessed - that's for sure.

O_O Been there.

Anyway, Luis' post made me laugh x3 It's not a 'custom' - it's a 'holiday' = P xD But m'kays. I never really had a GREAT Thanksgiving, but there's been some 'good' ones I can remember - but they were all w/someone else's family XDDD; My family is weird - but then I suppose almost everyone's family has their quirks.

Well - even if you don't happen to celebrate Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for all of you, my friends of FFNet. You make the site, and most of the time - my overnights - enjoyable. Yer why I keep coming back. ;__; So, I'm thankful for ya! = D

Tchau!
 
I told my Belgium(sp) friend that Thanksgiving is just another "Get Fat" day. x3

Which is PARTIALLY true. Not all the way though.

It has some truth. For example, meee. I ate a bunch. D:
 
I went to lunch with my family had ham, dressing, corn, potatoes, ext. went home with my gf had supper there had turkey more dressing more potatoes more welll enough food for two people and pumpkin pie :) (theapplecangoscrewitselfpumpkinrules!)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top