It's today

lol, it is good you are having fun lol, just do not let it take your social life.
 
No :P I only played one month. I hope I can play again... maybe in June, or something.

I would never waste my social life, just because of one game. I will play an average of 30minutes/1hour a day. (maybe something like 3 hours in the first days :P)
 
I know what you mean, when I first got the game, stayed up until 7am at times xD
 
Well it is to a certain extent, the reason why people play it still is because they add new things and they want to be the first or the very few that have the item before it gets old.
 
Yes, its a game only online, that is why so many play it because they like to get things and show off to people.
 
For me that sucks as I dont play online games. It would've been good to have two separate adventures, one for the online crowd and one for the people who dont play online games.

I doubt I would ever play this game cause I have a feeling it would swallow my life up in an instant.
 
That is truth unless you find out how to resist it and manage time.
 
One of the other problems I have with games like that, if I dont play them then the rest of the time I'm not playing video games I'm thinking about the game, which I will resist the urge to play them but then it starts to do my head in.

So I dont put myself in this situation in the first place by not playing games like final fantasy 11.
 
lol that is true but when I do not play it I have so many things to do I forget about it until I come home and if my brother is home with me, I go exercise with him or go to some tricking session or gathering. xD
Dancing most of the time also.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top