iz zell da best

auron

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
28
Age
35
Location
unknown
Occupation
guardian
RPG Name
auron
do you hink zell is da best from ff8
 
Heh, not gonna rely on a bunch of people's opinions on who's the best, especially if most of 'em pick their favorite character anyway. :p Zell can do the most damage of any character, so battle wise he tops everybody.

Now, as for my favorite character, that wouldn't be Zell. Probably Quistis or Squall.
 
Gamplay wise, yes. Zell can potentially cause more damage with his limit break than anyone else. Story wise, no. I dislike him for several reasons, mainly because I find his character-type unappealing to begin with.
 
I find Zell's limits too fiddly to use and the character annoying, so don't use him much. Certainly don't think he is the best, I find Squall, Irvine and Quistis much better.
 
auron said:
do you hink zell is da best from ff8
Not't really, but his limit is pretty cool. :D
 
Armageddon Fist = up to 400-500k potential damage per battle turn if you're quick. Even I managed to squeeze out 250k per turn, which says a lot ;)
 
Zeromus_X said:
Heh, not gonna rely on a bunch of people's opinions on who's the best, especially if most of 'em pick their favorite character anyway. :p Zell can do the most damage of any character, so battle wise he tops everybody.

Now, as for my favorite character, that wouldn't be Zell. Probably Quistis or Squall.

........
I meant it's useless to talk about it here instead of the other place...
 
I really don't used him that much. Don't get mad, but right now I'm stuck on this level and I am so mad that I am stuck with him. In a this big huge battle.
 
I like Zell, but hes just to... perky to me...
i much more prefer Irvine or Quistis
 
I would never think of picking that emo Squall over that hyperactive cute fight Zell. Squall is cool and at first I wanted to Kill Zell especially when he opened his big mouth in Timber. But other then that I love Zell^_^

Da Chink said:
Zell is CHeap...end of story :-/
I think that you and alot of people forget that he is just computer generated and not real lol

Moderator Edit: Don't double post, use the edit button to add information to a post you've just did instead.

And Zell is cheap.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zell is the best for his last weapons make him do the strongest Limit Break of all of them :D ;)
 
Re: iz da best

ya zell is pretty much the best :)
 
He is my second best. I like his limits but the ammount of time he gets to pull them off is random.

I like irvines aswell if he gets alot of time to pull it off.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top