J-pop =w= *addiction*

Oops.

Even perfection isn't THAT perfect. xD

Anyway, Esnips is a great, free, nondownloadable place to find any song made. <3
 
I don't listen to much...oh man I'm the only Kpop fan here. ;ouc

Well anyway, have you guys heard of these artists?

DBSK
BoA
Bi
Shinhwa
Se7en

They do Jpop too
 
Lol, yeah.

There are tons of obsessed Se7en fans though.
 
Although my experience with J-Pop is for the most part limited to the opening and closing themes of the anime I watch, I do happen to like Asian Kung Fu Generation quite a bit, and L'arc en Ciel (sp alert) is also enjoyable.
 
Im a big Miyavi fan and Dir en grey is my favorite band they arent pop but their japanese.
my gf loves An Cafe' and i like the Pillows, Gackt is really good too.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I don't listen to much...oh man I'm the only Kpop fan here. ;ouc

Well anyway, have you guys heard of these artists?

DBSK
BoA
Bi
Shinhwa
Se7en

They do Jpop too
I've heard of them cause you've talked about them... I've probably heard of the other three, but they don't stand out... I haven't heard any of the music, though... I need to download some tonight
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top