Japanese At Heart People Unite!

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
YES! If you love the Japanese and think that you are Japanese even though you are not really Japanese but think you are at heart! Then this is the thread for you!

Come my Japanese at Heart friends! let us unite!

And together we will take revenge on the planet for not making us Japanese!

O_O okay Kadaj moment their...sorry
 
I'm not really into Japanese yet, but how about all asian people at heart unite?
 
take.....your revenge..........on the world.........?
 
XD yay revenge on the world for not making me Japanese! Wait till we get the Jenova clut going!

KAA-SAN! *hugsbox* OMG SPEAKING OF WHICH! I have got to take pics of me and my Jenova-box I made! it is effing smexy as all hell! and it is Kaa-san!
 
XD i posted it but here is is again!

KAA-SAN!

Brookes-Pictures-002.png
 
Haha, Whapanese. ^__^

And at moments, I'm rather convinced I'm this sixteen year-old girl from Osaka,

so that's quite at heart. ^_O
 
XD well I am 17 from tokyo! Quick! WHERE IS MY WALET! I AM GOING SHOPPPING IN HARAJUKU AND THE TAKENING THAT DAMN SHINKASEN OVER TO SHINJUKU AND GOING TO THIS ADRESS!
Yoyoki ku 151-8544 Tokyo Shubuya 3-22-7 Shinjuku cultural quint building !

Anyone tell me what VERY SPECIAL building(s) is located at this address? I'll give you a cookie!
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD i posted it but here is is again!

KAA-SAN!

Brookes-Pictures-002.png
I have a top just like that, but its brown with gold around it.
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD well I am 17 from tokyo! Quick! WHERE IS MY WALET! I AM GOING SHOPPPING IN HARAJUKU AND THE TAKENING THAT DAMN SHINKASEN OVER TO SHINJUKU AND GOING TO THIS ADRESS!
Yoyoki ku 151-8544 Tokyo Shubuya 3-22-7 Shinjuku cultural quint building !

Anyone tell me what VERY SPECIAL building(s) is located at this address? I'll give you a cookie!
Square Enix HQ is located at the above adress
*hold hand out for a cookie*
 
!
Well, I'm proud of my heritage so count me out of this
 
XD Blackstar gets a BIG COOKIE!

Empress: NA AW! Oh no you didn't XD

Fawkes: You totaly lost me XD

Hydra: <--- = boring for a moment

Slider: Your no fun!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top