Japanese At Heart People Unite!

Me?! Boring?!

Oh noes, the gloves are off!

...

I don't have any gloves. -_-"
 
YAY!! A thread where I can say much I love being Spanish! 8D 8D
DANG! You know, it's a sensation like...
...oh...
...wait...
I think I'm on the wrong thread... ain't I?

Honestly, I like Japanese culture, and Japanese is the next language to learn that I have on my list, but...
I'm part of the Resistance, so I'll join Slider on this crusade against you! I won't let either Jenova or Sephiroth destroy the Planet!!
 
Luis said:
YAY!! A thread where I can say much I love being Spanish! 8D 8D
DANG! You know, it's a sensation like...
...oh...
...wait...
I think I'm on the wrong thread... ain't I?

Honestly, I like Japanese culture, and Japanese is the next language to learn that I have on my list, but...
I'm part of the Resistance, so I'll join Slider on this crusade against you! I won't let either Jenova or Sephiroth destroy the Planet!!
Stop making me pee mysel..

I mean...

Yes, it is a shame, huh? ='(
 
Hydra said:
Stop making me pee mysel..

I mean...

Yes, it is a shame, huh? ='(

It is.
LOL

I like the culture, most of the thing. But I've still have to get into it XD
 
If they know you don't know Japanese in a Japanese topic, they might get j00.
 
O_O

I WILL WIN WITH KAA-SAN! JENOVA REUION! IT'S ALL ABOUT TO HAPPEN! SEPHIROTH! He's comming back...and well you know...soon it will all be over....

tell me are we having fun yet?
 
Its funny and to Slider its really funny in america you dont really have a heritage to be proud of if your like most of us. I know i dont im an anarchist so i guess the only american heritage im proud to be of is Emma Goldman a real hero deported wrongfully by her country for stateing her opionion. And im not part of mainstream culture and i disagree with our government, but i cant say i would rather be part of another country either, i just dont hold loyalty to any one country what can i say.
 
A fan club? For meh? Do you guys really love me that much???

Well go ahead if you want XD
 
Hydra, it's your duty. I spent all my efforts to create t3h Spice Girls one... XD
This Mod from the Resistance will join the club ^^
 
He beat me to it.

I was too busy watching two hours of Cops. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top