Japanese At Heart People Unite!

I will never understand Japanophiles and how they could possibly think that Japan is better than any other country. Yes, they have anime. They also live in a painfully patriarchal society with a work ethic that would cause most westerners to die of exhaustion. There is, after all, a reason why Japan has such a high suicide rate.
 
Japanese culture is a very interesting one(I'm not saying that the others are less interesting XD), in terms of culture, economy, history...
I don't think it's better than any other country by the way...
 
I dont either i do enjoy their music very much i try to consider myself a student of the world and try to understand all cultures (im equally interested in scandanavian and vikeing culture)i dont consider any one country less than the others their is something good about each one and something bad i think there can only be true peace when there is no country so there.
 
I don't care I still love Japan! It is my home county I tell you! I AM JAPANESE NO MATTER WHAT AND I AM GOING TO LIVE THERE NO MATTER WHAT! IT'S MY DREAM SO DON'T BE LIKE MY FATHER AND CRUSH THEM! I GET ENOUGH OF THAT FROM MY DAD!

O_O woot...sorry I had to let that out

I still love ya all!
 
Hydra said:
ToD hit the point. Hard. XD
I'm not in 24/7 labor works.

That's not what those women and kids in your sweat shop say! XDDD!!!


Tifa-chan said:
yes knowing that I love you all no matter what matters XD


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Love you too!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

;woo
 
Tch... If that's what it takes...





hahahhahahahahhahahha...lololololollolololollololo llolol....LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!
hahahhahahahahhahahha...lololololollolololollololo llolol....LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!
hahahhahahahahhahahha...lololololollolololollololo llolol....LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!
hahahhahahahahhahahha...lololololollolololollololo llolol....LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!
hahahhahahahahhahahha...lololololollolololollololo llolol....LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!
 
JAPONIES!!!!

IcelandicPonies2006.jpg
 
O_O OMG! I WANT THAT HORSE!

Sorry I have loved Horses sence...before I was born!

Title is not funny though!
 
:p Sorry that I find this pony's hairdue so much alike any of the brown-haired Asian boys EmpressCrystal has been posting since.. well, when DOESN'T she o_O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top