- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
This may not be the 'Serious Discussions....' thread, but there are points that need to be understoon for both sides - and I'm sorry I didn't read Zerlina's/T-C's convo earlier. 
If someone is EMO about another's likes/dislikes, or attitude about life... that's completely understandable. This has nothing to do with either side, but one thing that frustrates/ticks me off is ignorance. Yet when someone is ignorant about something (especially in public) the forums is not the place for me to come around and throw it in their face, tell them how upset they make me, or how they need to change. That's what PMs are for. So use those instead. True - BEING something is different than wishing to be something you're not. I liked the whole burb-boys go gangsta viewpoint...and to a certain extent - that may apply here,.. but T-C is truely making progress in her dreams and goals of moving, working and living in Japan. She's learning the language and planning on attending a college that would put her on a career path to live and work in Japan - not just wearing kimonos and cosplaying.
All being said. I know that neither of you mean to flame, but if there are still misunderstandings that need to be worked-out, please resort to PMs.
Nao... I'm tired of being serious. Hydra, hand me the b33r b0n6 LOL!
If someone is EMO about another's likes/dislikes, or attitude about life... that's completely understandable. This has nothing to do with either side, but one thing that frustrates/ticks me off is ignorance. Yet when someone is ignorant about something (especially in public) the forums is not the place for me to come around and throw it in their face, tell them how upset they make me, or how they need to change. That's what PMs are for. So use those instead. True - BEING something is different than wishing to be something you're not. I liked the whole burb-boys go gangsta viewpoint...and to a certain extent - that may apply here,.. but T-C is truely making progress in her dreams and goals of moving, working and living in Japan. She's learning the language and planning on attending a college that would put her on a career path to live and work in Japan - not just wearing kimonos and cosplaying.
All being said. I know that neither of you mean to flame, but if there are still misunderstandings that need to be worked-out, please resort to PMs.
Nao... I'm tired of being serious. Hydra, hand me the b33r b0n6 LOL!
Last edited: