Japanese At Heart People Unite!

XD

You came out of the closet.


Anyway, yeah. I adore J-Pop from time to time. =D
 
Tifa-chan said:
post much sence I was off? DANG!

and about b33r for the most part no less...XD

Vodka and dancing anyone????
;ban ;dan ;dri

Whoo hoo
oh and The Pillows ROCK!!! ;gui
 
Hey we will have no spelling corrections in a thread with vodka and dancing. :)
 
Tifa-chan said:
SHOTS! WHO WANTS TO DO SHOTS! I WILL SO OWN!

I am Japanese Damn it!
You will so not own me in shots.

I can tell you that now. =P
 
OH REALLY??? Is that a challange I smell??? COMMON I CHALLENG YOU! I WILL TAKE ANY OF YOU ANY DAY!
 
Tifa-chan said:
OH REALLY??? Is that a challange I smell??? COMMON I CHALLENG YOU! I WILL TAKE ANY OF YOU ANY DAY!
If j00 like Vodka more than b33r, they won't go down as smooth as you think they will.

Then I will 1337 outdrink j00r "so called" skills. =D
 
I know.

And a thirteen year old can't outb33r me.

Luis probably can. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top