Japanese At Heart People Unite!

I'll be 21 in four months. XD

Me and Reason are going to party. =P

So, yeah. Even if it is illegal for me, it's far more illegal for you. At least I look the part. =D
 
Hydra said:
I'll be 21 in four months. XD

Me and Reason are going to party. =P

So, yeah. Even if it is illegal for me, it's far more illegal for you. At least I look the part. =D
Yeah he does win there ;dri oh well
 
Youve got to post results
im joinging ;dri bring it on
*passes out after a few*
 
Gackt Camui said:
I can put away a lot of alchol...I get that from my dad. I will take any of you on anyday.
O rly?

Both of j00 come on FFNet Frunk As Jell.

=P

That'd be funny.
 
wada...helz are u talkin about? why the ell you I be frukin drunk? *hickup*

WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE?!

Oh...

That's why...
 
Tifa-chan said:
wada...helz are u talkin about? why the ell you I be frukin drunk? *hickup*

WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE?!

Oh...

That's why...
;slu
*scoots out of frame*
Wasnt me
 
Hydra said:
I'll be 21 in four months. XD

Me and Reason are going to party. =P

So, yeah. Even if it is illegal for me, it's far more illegal for you. At least I look the part. =D
Actually...

I look EXACTLY like my brother...

And you saw him.

He's 19
 
...and? He sure didn't l@@k 19 (at least in that pic in Avathars avatar.) =P

I'll just go ahead and say it...

Hydra's gonna drink me under the table come July. Yeah,...I'll probably be sicker the next day than I ever have b4...and he'll still be standing. XD

Oh well. My manhood's still intact. :rolleyes:
 
Tifa-chan said:
*glaresatblackstar* MY DRINK!
;hai im sorry *cries and gives back the rum*
 
WOOT!

Aw don't cry blackstar *huggles* here have some *handsrum*

Kelley! You me after school! Dewy Street! Lets have a drinking fight! Be there or bsquare! XD
 
Thanks ;slu Tifa anywhay have you realised how far off the orig. topic we have got oh well it is the spam board
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top