Japanese At Heart People Unite!

Hey ;hea ;a06 mind control everyone say welcome back Blackstar now Hydra make me a sandwich. *i wonder if it worked* Im happy while i was gone on break i watched Ghost in the Shell 4 times *squeals happily*
 
Its my fave anime.
 
GSS IS REALLY GOOD! XD I own the movie...and it still makes little sence to me no matter how many times I watch it XD.

O_O WELCOME BACK MASTER
 
Tifa-chan said:
GSS IS REALLY GOOD! XD I own the movie...and it still makes little sence to me no matter how many times I watch it XD.

O_O WELCOME BACK MASTER

HAHAHA I own you people but reason might beat me with you calling me master so *turns mind control off* Reason would be like all ;chk and ;clu and ;sht and ;007 on my ;cen so your all free. :)
 
blackstar said:
HAHAHA I own you people but reason might beat me with you calling me master so *turns mind control off* Reason would be like all ;chk and ;clu and ;sht and ;007 on my ;cen so your all free. :)

That makes little to no sense to me.

<3
 
Avathar said:
That makes little to no sense to me.

<3
and thats ever stopped us before?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top