Japanese At Heart People Unite!

Your like the Postmaster 9000 :)
 
>.> if post in this section would count...however it is hard to post elsewhere...O_O THERE IS NOTHING EVER KNEW
 
I should....I think I will!

YOUSH! Ohaiyou gosaimasu Minna-san! Watashi wa Tifa-desu, watashi wa anatatachi sensei de aru.

Okay so here is what I shall teach you first!

What the hell did I just say? XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
I should....I think I will!

YOUSH! Ohaiyou gosaimasu Minna-san! Watashi wa Tifa-desu, watashi wa anatatachi sensei de aru.

Okay so here is what I shall teach you first!

What the hell did I just say? XD
OMG NICE LESSON THAR.
 
XD okay okay here is what T-C said!

Yoush= Alright, in a high spirited mood with a lot of confedence!
Ohaiyou= good morning
Gosaimasu= adding this to many things will make them proper and polite.
Minna = Everyone, addressing more than one
San- San is just a Honorific added after Minna, or someones name. San is the most common and is equivalent to Mr, Mrs, Ms, Mrs ect...It is an all purpose honorific and can be used in any situation were politeness is required. I will teach you more about the MANY diffrent types of honorifics later.
Watashi = Me, Myself or I. Normaly used when talking about ones self.
Wa = Wa is what we call a sentance partical. In this case Wa marks the topic of the sentance, in this case I am the topic of this sentace.
Chan = Again this is a honorific. To be proper I should not have added Chan after my own name. You add a honorific when addressing someone else, however there is an exseption to this rule, and it is really only used in Anime's to make ones character more cute in a sence.
Anata = you use it when adressing someone in a sentence. It litteraly means "You", however you do not always have to use Anata when talking with someone and adressing them.
tachi = tachi is added to words like anata, Shojo, Shonen and so one to mean more than one, or more than one person.
Sensei = many people know this word and yes litteraly it means "teacher"
de and aru = these again are both sentace particals and this makes the sentace complete in me saying that I AM your teacher.

So basicly the whole thing would go like this litteraly.

"Alright! Good morning everyone. I am Tifa. I am your teacher."
 
A little confuseing but it did make sence you explained it very well.
 
well I just made a new and improved topic just for learning Japanese in the general section so check it out!
 
No cloud just talks fast and confuses everyone else :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top