Japanese At Heart People Unite!

@_@ sorry i just wanted to fit in :)
 
%_% ooh im different watcha gona do :)
 
Tifa-chan said:
p455 0u7 b3c4u53e 74h7 w45 50 1337!
*_* (passes out) I dont understand
 
its too l33t for my brain to handel
 
Way Too Much L33t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
*twitches passes out* you know what ;dri ;dri ;slu ok tallk all the leet you want now sdont botheres me anytmore *hic*
 
Tifa-chan said:
I 7hink y0u 5h0u1d ju57 134rn 1337, i7 w0u1d h31p y0u 4 107
I think you should just learn leet it would help you !
Ha i did it i didnt understand what the others said but i figured this one out :D
 
XD yea I can't understand that 1337 talk either...It is the highest form of 1377 which must mean...THEY ARE 1337 GODS!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top