Japanese At Heart People Unite!

Seriously and that scares me.... ;wel for them
 
*passes out* no i dont see
 
you are not leet
i understand that
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD yea I can't understand that 1337 talk either...It is the highest form of 1377 which must mean...THEY ARE 1337 GODS!
Or maybe they like to be confusing.

Wh0 kn0ws?!
 
OOOH you got owned by Hydra thats like an uber burn.:)
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD well I am 17 from tokyo! Quick! WHERE IS MY WALET! I AM GOING SHOPPPING IN HARAJUKU AND THE TAKENING THAT DAMN SHINKASEN OVER TO SHINJUKU AND GOING TO THIS ADRESS!
Yoyoki ku 151-8544 Tokyo Shubuya 3-22-7 Shinjuku cultural quint building !

Anyone tell me what VERY SPECIAL building(s) is located at this address? I'll give you a cookie!
isn't that where square-enix main headquarters is at?
 
You win a cookie :)
 
*handsforeveryoursaninjacookie* They make you FLY :)
 
Your not doing it right *dipscookieinmilktheneatsit* *startsflyingaway* see i told you :D
 
ROTFLMAO !!!!!! :) I dont have a comeback for that *munches on a samuri cookie* OMG!!! Im invisable.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top