Join Elite Team Alpha

Why do you want to be a soldier?


  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
Hello everyone, I am a new member. I am the first of the elite team alpha soldiers (as indicated by my name) but I would like to have more members join! I think there should be an army of shinra soldiers in these forums simply as a way to organize and share our views. If you would like to join, simply let me know please and change your signature or name to ELITE TEAM ALPHA: Shinra Soldier (then whatever ranking number is next). I will post a list as more people join so you know what number to choose. I hope to start another forum with just shinra soldier's to hang out at and create different missions!
 
An uprising?

Oh no you don't... :D

Well, it sounds like a good idea, and I could lend people gil to change their names. I'll vote and think about joining, because a Shinra upris...group sounds like fun.
 
Hrm yes a group...I appreciate your consideration! it would be great to get as many units as possible, considering the number in the actual game was quite significant! If you join you'll be the second in a great and honorable brotherhood!
 
To get close to Sephiroth!!!!!!!!!!

And for power and the prestige.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top