Just a curio

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
hum... in Kefka's Tower, who did beat all the mini-bosses, one with each party? :)

I only have one good party, the others are lame, so I just uses warp whenever I beated one of the bosses, to locate my ultimate party in another place, and beat all the bosses with it :D
 
That's also a good idea to do with Strago; so he can get all the special Lores from the statues.

I stick one good person to babysit all the other people, but it generally isn't too difficult.
 
The bosses:

- Atma
- Gold Dragon
- Inferno
- Skull Dragon
- Doom
- Goddess
- Guardian
- Poltergeist
- and Kefka

And I found them all very enjoyable to fight. Not too hard, not too easy. ^^ It was nice to defeat all the dragons too, although I hardly use Crusader, afterwards. :rolleyes:
 
Avathar said:
The bosses:

- Atma
- Gold Dragon
- Inferno
- Skull Dragon
- Doom
- Goddess
- Guardian
- Poltergeist
- and Kefka

And I found them all very enjoyable to fight. Not too hard, not too easy. ^^ It was nice to defeat all the dragons too, although I hardly use Crusader, afterwards. :rolleyes:

Not at all... my Celes level 55 always does 9999 damage with ultima... with X-Magic
 
Yeah, you shouldn't have any problems. Want to make it even worse? Give her an Economizer. Now you can spam two Ultimas a turn for only 2 MP. Or you could just give her a Gold Hairpin and spam them for half the MP cost.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Yeah, you shouldn't have any problems. Want to make it even worse? Give her an Economizer. Now you can spam two Ultimas a turn for only 2 MP. Or you could just give her a Gold Hairpin and spam them for half the MP cost.

...o-kay, you CAN make the game quite broken, :p but I never did something like that, 'cause it could take all of the fun away. (Although I did use the Moogle Charm when I went back downstairs on Fanatic's Tower =p )
 
Zeromus_X said:
Yeah, you shouldn't have any problems. Want to make it even worse? Give her an Economizer. Now you can spam two Ultimas a turn for only 2 MP. Or you could just give her a Gold Hairpin and spam them for half the MP cost.

Not necessary, at all... Most of the enemys at this point give me lots of MP using Osmose... with X-Magic I can use osmose and ultima in the same turn, so...
 
I just made sure all my characters had learned everything and were on level 99 I made sure there was someone with a stealing ability in all the three partys so I could steal all the valuable items from the bosses then thrashed kefka at the end.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top