My hero Squall said:I think it would be a great idea if they made a movie for FF8, in my opinion it's the best game! I've played it like 5 times this year! Squall is my hero! I'm getting a Griever tattoo and yah even though we al know what happens it'd be great to have cool movie just like Advent Children was made, better images compared to the actual game if you know what I mean. Also looking forward to the next ff7 game where Vincent is the main character...
My hero Squall said:I think that it's a shame that the game was released so long ago and it's such a great game, I seriously think that it would be a great idea if they redid the game, you know same story and everything just with better graphics! How awesome would that be?! Same with FF7, I think there'd be heaps more people interested in the games if they had better graphics!
Square was never, at any point, planing on remaking FFVII for the PS3. The FFVII Tecnically demo that they made was just a way of showing off the capabilities of the PS3 in a way in which it could be compared to past systems.dappa said:Yes I agree with you on that one. I once saw a video for the playstation 3 showing the intro for ff7 as how it would look for the ps3 and it looked awesome. But then square decided to bin the idea cause they reckon it would take years to remake the whole game. I assume the same applies to ff8.