Just out of interest............

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
Who here fights Ultimecia at the end of the game having all characters with a Gf Junctioned to them?

I never have.

I pick three characters and set em up nicely and then I let ulitmecia wipe out the unjunctioned ones.

Though saying that even the unjunctioned ones on my game save are so powerfull that even they dont drop so easily due to bonuses at level up.
 
I never touched the other three characters I don't use (I slap Enc-None on them if there's a 'let's split up' thing going on), so I just kill them off until I get the three characters I normally use. It's pretty much impossible to die against Ultimecia with the setup I use, so there aren't any worries.
 
When junctioning too many GFs, many of their important abilities which don't have a cumulative effect will go to waste since you can junction a maximum of 4 party/character ability maximum...

That's aside from the commands which won't be used as well, but if everyone is ready to fight, then there'll be a good replacement if a strong party member is defeated...
 
I give everyone one weak GF each and give all those GFs the scrolls so they can junction magic and be tough- out. Then Squall and 2 others will get all the other GFs and everyone fights their heart out, but some of them are allowed die and some arn't. It's more fun that way for me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top