Just started playing FFXI again

Kiera

Princess of Capoeira
Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
177
Age
44
Location
FL
Occupation
BVC
RPG Name
Kyra
I just started FFXI again from about 3 months of break, the ecomony shrunk since they banned over 11,500 accounts from RMTing and modifying the equipment and NM monsters. I also see that the items have taken an affect on this also, because they are now cheaper, but the thing is, I don't mind that they are cheaper because once that happens, you know that people will regulate to the economy and 1million gill will be a decent amount of gill now , back then, it was nothing.
I will start to get my Endgame gears now xD
 
lol, I mean I am not going to be playing like those others are, on all day. About 1-2 hoursa day or 30 minutes or so. I don't mind that. I am not going to make it my life lol, I know how it feels to lose your social life for a bit from it. What level and stats were you , if you do not mind.
 
{Welcome back!}
/clap
;)
Yea, i have noticed a drop in the economy too since the bans. I guess its a good thing for us noobs though. ^^
 
lol, don't say that about yourself. you'll become good at it^^ and thank you for the welcoming. Anyways, what level are you and stats?
 
Isn't that a computer game though? Something you download or whatever? But I guess you're right, I can't play it yet!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top