Just testing.

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
Just using this to test something. Move along please, nothing to see here :p.
 

Attachments

  • no standing.jpg
    no standing.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 60
To see if this part of the forum is functional most likely, and no problem with posting.
 
I was making sure that I'd done the setting correctly and posts in this forum didn't give gil ;).
 
Arkacia said:
I was making sure that I'd done the setting correctly and posts in this forum didn't give gil ;).
when you first made spamtastic they gave us gil and post counts for at least 45minutes.you can see it in the thread people saying"i'm getting rich".
 
Yes, that is why I went back and checked the settings again, fixed a problem and tested things, hence this thread ;).

Nothing in this forum gives anything anymore :p.
 
I'd like to know why my post count was 875 earlier and now it's down to 630 something.

What's up with that one?
 
Dang we should of never said anything about getting rich.
 
Griever said:
I'd like to know why my post count was 875 earlier and now it's down to 630 something.

What's up with that one?

Not sure about the big drop, unlesss you had posted a lot in that spammers threads. I just deleted the lot from the forum in a mass prune, so all threads he had started are gone, and all posts in those threads along with them. Sorry if that is what affected you.

They are all I deleted however, and I haven't touched anyone's post counts in any other way.
 
Could also be because I moved the bar thread in here, and the posts in that don't count towards your count anymore. That is probably a better explaination.
 
As I stated in the first post of the welcome thread. No gil is given for posts/threads in this forum, and posts here do not raise your post count.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top