Just want to thank everyone..

hum...your welcome,lol. Its a nice forum, I realy like a few of our members here and the community is generaly pretty good.
Nice work shaggy :D
 
You're welcome, Shaggy :) This site has really started to get active lately, which is really good. Now there are new posts here almost all the time, unlike when I first joined here. It's great :)

*hands Shaggy a cookie*
 
You're welcome. But this site is also a two end deal.

So thank you for having a site to go to. ;)
 
I impress with this forum, I have my owned and be to many, and yet this forum knows how to pull in a lot of members. Not just any members, but people who are real passioned about final fantasy and this forum. The games are great, and all the activities here as well.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top