Kain or Cecil

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
Who did you like more?

I didn't like Kain as much...obviously because he kept betraying everyone >>

I thought Cecil was cooler anyway, especially as a Paladin. He made a good hero.

(I didn't make this a poll because I just wanted regular opinions..I suppose..)
 
Cecil for sure and he got this cool headband thin. And the developmen o his character rocks...
 
>.< Don't ask me that, please. They are like my favourite characters of all time... and Kain is a dragoon... (btw... he betrayed his friends when he was being controlled by Golbez) (or Zemus) (I don't really remember)
 
I'd go for kain as I like his jump attacks plus it wasn't his fault as he was being controlled by golbez who in turn was being manipulated by zemus.

I like cecils development as a character though plus kains inner torment.
 
dappa said:
I'd go for kain as I like his jump attacks plus it wasn't his fault as he was being controlled by golbez who in turn was being manipulated by zemus.

Exactly. Wasn't his fault. Kain does have some interesting stuff goin' on during the plot, but I do choose Cecil. I can't fully articulate why, but Cecil I'd say is without a doubt one of the most impressive main characters of all time. His story/development is super cool. He goes from a Dark Knight to a holy knight/Paladin. Damn. Plus he might be more tormented than Kain. And Cecil is like a tank in battle-the defence-the attack. Damn.
 
i like Cecil as a dark knight ,,n Kain is a dragoon which is hot:) so im gonna gun 4 Kain
 
Kain, he's a dragon and he's cool, and like ohter ppl said, he was being controled when he betrayed his friends
 
yes definetly Kain vincent :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top