Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain May 1, 2007 #21 hmmmmm? i don agree marius i like cecil darknight n paladin u got 2 admit thats a huge turn around. besides cecil gets da girl n da n.
hmmmmm? i don agree marius i like cecil darknight n paladin u got 2 admit thats a huge turn around. besides cecil gets da girl n da n.
W Winterkill Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 16, 2005 Messages 53 Age 42 Location The Calm before the Storm RPG Name Winterkill May 26, 2007 #22 I agree. Kain because he's a dragoon, but Cecil was better as a Dark Knight.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jun 4, 2007 #23 I prefer cecil as the paladin cause he shields his comrads when they are low on hp. Kain looks cooler than cecil methinks Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
I prefer cecil as the paladin cause he shields his comrads when they are low on hp. Kain looks cooler than cecil methinks