Kb Made Teh Artz...NO WAI!!!!!

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
Yep GENTELMEN...BEHOLD

zoochi.jpg


ZoochiSad.jpg


ZoochiMad.jpg


Z-botVer1.jpg



YES....GENTELMEN......I AM ONE SODA SHORT OF A 6 PACK!!! WAHHAHAHA!
 
Aww the second one my fav
 
Paint is like...
the only photo editing skill I have besides knowing all the stuff like:
-Saturation
-Lighting
-Sharpness
-Tint...

all that good stuff.
@_@

Paint is simple.
Paint is good.
xD
 
I can do crap like this;

abstracttq6.png


emptyqk7.png


junglecx1.png


...but I can't REALLY draw with Photoshop. <_<

Your pics are cute, KB.
 
KB HAS THE JAZZ HANDS.

UR PICS R ICKY DOCTOR.

D:

Haha, lol @ KB's pics. I love them all. In the, "Awww, it's so cute" way.

But Doctor's first Fotoshop just blows them out of the water.

Sorry. O:
 
Eh, I was just doing random crap...I'm flattered, though. Too bad I can't REALLY draw with a mouse.

Don't feel bad, KB... ^^;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top