KH2 Final Mix +

Awesome. =D

I'm probably getting a Swap Magic from one friend, and the disc from another. XD;

If all else fails, I'll just buy it all. XD;

Well, have fun with it!
 
O_O wait you can already buy it? nah aw....I don't believe it enless it is the Japanese version
 
It's not coming out in NA.

And even if it was, it'd be a LONG time from now. The announcement of the date has been TBA for about five months now, so I doubt it'll change.
 
no, its not released in english, except for the voices. the letters are still in japanese and in disk 2 the remake of chain of memories the voices and letters are in japanese. go to ebay and search Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +. it cost me 70.00 and some odd change to order it from osaka.
 
what sence? O_o there are some bad sence? O_O PERHAPS YAOI BETWEEN AXEL AND ROXAS!??? I WANNA SEE!
 
I AM LARXENE! NO REALLY! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! Ask kelley.

Yes I hate how they take out scenes. They take away from the story.
 
Eh...I'm trying my best to get my little hands on a SwapMagic, so I can play it.

Anyone know a good link to get one of them "Translator Thingies"?

:D
 
Gackt Camui said:
I absolutely hate it when they take out scenes. Like we aren't good enough to see them!

It isn't that they took out scenes; they've added in new ones. All of the new scenes are unvoiced, though (which gives plenty of trouble in understanding what's going on...). Unfortunately, the 'International' or Final Mix versions of these games pretty much never receive an English release. You could find plenty of translated videos of them on YouTube, however.

Once I finally purchase a working capture device however, I'll try to upload videos of the secret bosses. I've only beaten Zexion so far, Larxene is really giving me trouble.
 
I always give people trouble!

Well I pray they release it in english! that would sooo make my day, any day of the year! NO of my whole life!
 
No, if Gackt was to walk into your room would make your whole life you doofus. I would like them to release it in english though....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top