Kh2

obliviongirl

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
60
Age
41
Location
Oblivion
Occupation
Health Studies C
I can't wait...heres who i hear are gonna be in there.....Aerith(Aeries), Tifa,Cid,Red XIII,Auron,Rikku,Zidane,and a Sleeping Beauty....oh and the 7 Dwarfs....from Snow White....and Mulan....and thats all i know!!!! :D
 
It,s a funny game kombination FF Whit Disney is great!
 
Has anyone who has tried this game found it a little lacking?
 
Lack of platforming, and overall lack of difficulty on any mode except Proud. It's a hit-or-miss game, really. Still, I enjoy it because of the system, the environment, the story, and beating Sephiroth again. :)
 
this game was well worth the wait. its absolutely great!!!

Yuna and rikku are in it, but who is paine?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please use the Edit button on every post to add info to a recent post, instead of double posting.

Paine is with the other Gullwings, Yuna and Rikku. She's never not with them. :)

Oh, I misread your question. Paine is a character in Final Fantasy X-2, one of the Gullwings along with Rikku and Yuna. (The two other playable characters, although International has alot more.) She's not in Final Fantasy X, however.
 
It's Setzer. =/ And I found it to be boring after beating it on Proud Mode. I only go through it to see the secret ending without having to look for it on the computer. And it's pretty interesting.
 
the game is lacking. i do enjoy the story though. i find they do a little too much talking in it with scenes and dont you play enough. and the game intro was way too long.
 
It was cool though. Sora/Marluxia and Riku/Ansem. I just hate the repeated mashing of the X button. That, magic, and drive are all you have to do the whole game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top