KILL! the last poster

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
kay,

the name of da game is KILL! the last poster,the rules or kill the last poster in a funny/evil/wrong/wired way!

JUST NO FLAMEING!
 
Ok, I kidnap you. tied you up and let Jaejoong have his way with you then suck your blood out until you die.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Ok, I kidnap you. tied you up and let Jaejoong have his way with you then suck your blood out until you die.


OW!

I HA-DOKEN you like 50 times and than summon THE END!
 
OUCH!!!

I call Shiva on you and let her Diamond Dust freeze you to death.
 
i summon Hydra and he does his supah 1337 attack on j00.
then i throw you in a freezer,after you're frozen,i through you in a wood chipper,and then i take the pieces out burn them to ashes,then throw the ashes in the ocean.
=)
love you Empress.
 
I cut you up like sushi and have a giant bear at the zoo and others animals eat you.
Lol, love you too.
 
XD Empress!

i would stabe you to death then put you in a cement box,then glue rocks on the outside of the cement box,then throw you in a lake so it blends in with the lake bottom.
=D
 
I would stone you then get a huge hammer and hit you hard until the stone you is destoryed.
 
I use Melfice's Demon Sword attack on you
 
*Takes out a remote control with a big red button*

I believe this shall be goodbye, Mr. KB. I bid you adieu.

*Pushes button, you suddenly explode; I watch, with a monicle on one eye and a glass of wine in my hand, laughing evilly in a british accent*
 
I DELIVER A FIERY RIGHTIOUS BACK HAND OF JUSTICE ACROSS YOUR FACE AND CRUSH UR JAW IN TO DUST


AND to truely own you ,I SUMMON TROGDOR!!!
 
*Counters by summoning Calamity, Kila, Misha, Elizabeth, and Poitreene all at once to surround you; while distracted, you don't notice Metal sneaking up behind you--he gets a free head shot*
 
I drop you into a pond full with sharks
 
I summon THIS!

1179455671885.jpg


your face,
1179457951692.png
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top