mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 26, 2007 #21 melts ^ in molten magma!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #22 i would borrow Vincent's gun and shoot you. (i hate this game XD i would never wanna harm any of my friends XD)
i would borrow Vincent's gun and shoot you. (i hate this game XD i would never wanna harm any of my friends XD)
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 26, 2007 #23 (but i would!) slices kat in half with a lampshade!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #24 *casts Giga-gravitation on Mystery*
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 26, 2007 #25 summons GIANT TEDDY BEAR to kill kat... again...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #26 lol! *rips Mystery to pieces with finger nails*
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 26, 2007 #27 *throws apple at kat and hits her on head* take that!... you just invented gravity!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #28 *beats Mystery to death with an aluminum baseball bat* XD maybe i do like this game
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 26, 2007 #29 *pulls out an rocket laucher and blows kat to bits* kat go BOOM!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #30 *wraps barbed wire around Mystery's neck*
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 26, 2007 #31 *throws kat into shark infested custer* ha!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #32 *stabs Mystery to death with a butter knife* sounds pretty painful to me XD
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 26, 2007 #33 *butchers kat to death then hangs her on a meat hook* owch!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #34 *straps Mystery into an electric chair and watches him burn*
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 28, 2007 #35 O.O ALL RIGHT! I get to kill Kat... >_> lemme see, somethin 1337... Eaten alive by flesh-eating zombies! = D
O.O ALL RIGHT! I get to kill Kat... >_> lemme see, somethin 1337... Eaten alive by flesh-eating zombies! = D
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 28, 2007 #36 only i get to kill kat! *throws reasoniamalive through the window so he breaks his neck then drowns him in a swimming pool*
only i get to kill kat! *throws reasoniamalive through the window so he breaks his neck then drowns him in a swimming pool*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 28, 2007 #37 *gets a steel pole and beats Mystery to death with it* killing Mystery is fun =D XD
mystery Black Mage Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 162 Age 38 Location somewhere between the realm of light and darkness Occupation protector of the darkness RPG Name Angel Of Darkness May 28, 2007 #38 *grabs reasoniamalive's body and throws it at kat* how can you kill a mystery... hmm...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 28, 2007 #39 ewww " *impales Mystery with a buster sword*
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 28, 2007 #40 *forces Kat to eat sushi with a mini explosive inside* BOOM!